Monday, August 16, 2010

Jeff's Journal episode 2

i know that i should right now be blogging on video but i am right now sitting in some library my head hanging low yes i am being sad why does everyone ask because i love sam i try so hard to make her happy and fail i got the question asking to feel good about myself how can i feel good about myself i am a lousy boyfriend that does nothing and i am a worthless person that can make my girlfriend happy i feel like i am losing everything i love sam is the most important person in my life and if i cant make her happy then i cant ever feel good about myself i really need to step up and sit down and talk to my sam and figure out what we can do together and to live our lifes being together i honestly feel right now i need to seriously think before i lose everything i ever dreamed of in my life so until then wait for Jeff's journal episode 3

No comments:

Post a Comment