Saturday, May 29, 2010

yes there is a heaven!!!


today i am talking about heaven and yes there is a heaven i wished apon a star and down came an angel someone so loving sweet and special to me there is so many things that is so special this month is going to be the most special month on june 3rd is my sweet angel's birthday then on june 19th is the one year anniversery of me and my sweet angel sam as she doesnt like me to call her samantha so i will refer to her as angel as she is sweet kind and loving i am also showing u what the sky was like that night when my angel came into my life and bring joy and happiness to my life i am so very proud to have her in my life i love you baby so very much thank you so much for coming into my life and making every moment with you so very special i outta here everyone as i need to thank god for bringing my angel down to earth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment