Saturday, April 10, 2010

pissed offf

there is so many thing i want to say and some of you wont like it why is it that people cant say hi i know that people do get busy but it only takes a few seconds to say hi i have just gotten over a flu bug not i got my bottom lip fucked up and i haven't been able to kiss my sexy Samantha for over a dam week and i am ready to kick some ass and now my sexy Samantha is sick to and she wants to kick everyone ass i don't blame her this is all bullshit we confide in our friends and when they get lazy it pisses me off and i will be honest what the fuck is with my band Michael Paul and the Capone all stars i feel like i am at the old folks home wheres the lights wheres the kick ass rock the remember a little midget guy with this piano i think they needs to get there ass up and start kicking ass i am sick of that old grandpa and his rest home music get your asses back to 2010 i get sick and tired of watching this 80 year old man hitting on the old ladies with walkers so i will get better and i know my band will get better a message to jeep AL Michael and of course dusty i am sick and tired of watching that 80 year old man hitting on these old ladies until then see you when my band plays next weekend



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment